Tuesday 28 February 2017

Look like leather pants

Here in France the weather is pretty bad at the moment (either really cold with a little bit of sun or rain rain rain)... This one of my favourite Autumn/Winter outfit, it's casual but it looks like you made an effort. Leather pants are quite a big thing at the moment, they go with basically everything and now you can find them in a various range of price ! You will see in this outfit there are expensive pieces but I can't help it I really like Maje and Sandro (my bank account not so much..). But if you don't want to put a ton of money in a sweater it's fine, Asos, Topshop and Zara do a pretty good job too. However if you still want to buy Maje, Sandro or other expensive brands, but you don't want to pay full price, the solution I found is buying second hand on Vestiaire Collective.

Pants: Zara (not available anymore but dupes here and here
Scarf : Zara
Sweater: Maje (old collection but you can find a similar one here)
Coat: Sandro (old collection but you can find a similar one here)
Sneakers: Vans or my Isabel Marant (also bought on Vestiaire Collective)





Photos by my amazing friend
SHARE:

1 comment

© Basic life of a basic woman. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig