Thursday 9 February 2017

Cooking, Carrot Cake

Today is a yummy day again !

I never thought I was going to like this kind of cake... I thought carrots ? In a cake ? But only fools do not change their minds ! When I was in Bali I tried it and fell in love with the taste. Today I just wanted to share the recipe I (kind of) created as I made a mix of multiple recipes online. 

To make this cake you will need:
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of oil
- 100g of sugar
- 75g of brown sugar
- 100g of flour
- 3 or 4 big carrots (you will have to grate them)
- 30g of crushed walnuts
- a packet of backing powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt

Start by turning on your oven to 180 degrees celsius. Then, while the oven is heating take a big bowl, mix everything except the carrots and walnuts that you will have to prepare before mixing them. You will have to grate the carrots and crushed the 30g of walnuts. Then mix everything and try a bit of your mixture to see if you like the taste of it or if you want to had a bit of cinnamon or more walnuts for example. Finally put the mixture in a cake pan and in your oven for 60minutes (check the baking by inserting the tip of a knife into the center of the cake) :)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Basic life of a basic woman. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig